According to All India Council Technical Education (AICTE) notified regulation for prevention and prohibition of ragging in AICTE approved technical institutions vide No. 37-3/Legal/AICTE/2009 dated 01/07/2009, We have established the Anti-Ragging committee and Anti-Ragging Squad at Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), College of Engineering, Pune.
|Sr. No.||Name||Profession/ Designation||Email ID||Mobile No.|
|1||Mr. Vijay Kumbhar||Policeemail@example.com||9922947304|
|2||Mr. Dipak Bidkar||Media (Journalist)||firstname.lastname@example.org||9850209722|
|3||Mr. Sachin Anil Punekar||NGOemail@example.com||9372755548|
|4||Mr. A.S. Jagtap||Physical firstname.lastname@example.org||9960833266|
|5||Mr. Vasant Salunkhe||Serviceemail@example.com||8975906136|
|6||Mr. Sandip Mulik||Servicefirstname.lastname@example.org||9850601948|
|7||Mr. Amar Gaikwad||Serviceemail@example.com||8007142090|
|8||Mr. Abhishant Mallick||Student||Abhishant.firstname.lastname@example.org||8467820546|
|9||Miss. Hiba Rahma||Student||Hiba.email@example.com||8956022212|
|10||Mr. Jigger Rawal||Student||Jigerrawal1721@gmail.com||7073933637|
The objectives of the committee are as follows,
- To Plan Action for Building and Preserving a Culture of Ragging Free Environment in the institute.
- To design strategies and action plan for curbing the Menace of Ragging in the institute by adopting array of activities.
- To check the places like Hostels, Canteens, Classrooms and other places of student congregation, for any incidences of Ragging.
- To keep a vigil and stop the incidences of Ragging.
- To educate the students in the institute about Menace of Ragging and related Punishment Provisions.