About Visvesvaraya PhD:
Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India initiated “Visvesvaraya PhD Scheme for Electronics and IT” with an objective to enhance the number of PhDs in Electronics System Design & Manufacturing (ESDM) and IT/IT Enabled Services (IT/ITES) sectors in the country.
- Full Time PhD Candidates:
. Financial support provided to each Full-Time PhD candidate is as mentioned below
- Fellowship: Rs. 31,500/- per month (I & II year); Rs. 35,000/-(III to V year);
- Annual Contingency Grant support of Rs. 30,000/- per year for consumables etc.
- Any individual Full-Time PhD candidate would be eligible to avail the support for attending a maximum of 2 conferences under this scheme.
- Part Time PhD Candidates:
Financial support provided to each Part-Time PhD candidate is as mentioned below
-One-time incentive of Rs. 2,50,000/- would be provided to Part Time PhD candidates on successful completion of the PhD.
List of Ph.D. Candidates Admitted under
Visvesvaraya Ph.D. scheme for Electronics and IT,
Academic Year: 2015-16
|Sr. No.||Candidate’s Name||Category||Area of Research||Research Topic||Date of Joining|
|1||Vandana Chetan Bavkar||Full Time||ESDM||Blood Glucose Monitoring by
Non Invasive methods
|2||Mrs. Mugdha A. Kango||Part Time||ESDM||Design and Development of Microstrip Antenna for Wireless Applications||09/10/2015|
|3||Manisha Mayur Kasar||Full Time||IT/ITES||Multiview Face Recognition System||09/10/2015|
|4||Sandip Shripati Thite||Part Time||IT/ITES||Wireless Sensor Network based Intelligent Water Management System||09/10/2015|